Saturday, March 28, 2009

WHERE DID SPRING GO?

I woke up this morning wondering… where did Spring go? Just last weekend I snapped a few pictures of the tulip blooms and beautiful daffodils at Woodward Park. Then today, it’s snowing! Only in Oklahoma it snows 6-8 inches the last weekend of March. Thank goodness I listened to my husband and didn’t plant anything in the flower beds. He kept telling me to expect another FREEZE but he didn’t say anything about snow! Since the weather man seems to be conflicted on how the amount of snow we received, I decided to measure for myself. After turning the house upside down looking for a ruler, I gave up and enlisted the help of a coke can. It’s official! The snow in my yard is as high as a coke can. Don’t believe me… see the pictures below. Good luck staying warm today!











No comments: