Sunday, March 1, 2009

Darius Rucker Concert!

A couple of weeks ago I won tickets on the radio to the Darius Rucker Concert at Cain’s Ballroom. Let me just make this clear, I NEVER win things! I’m a huge fan of Darius Rucker so I tried to purchase tickets to the concert. According to the radio station the only way you could get tickets is to win them on the radio. By nothing but luck I managed to win two tickets a couple of days before the show. The concert was an acoustic session with about 100 people in attendance. It was FANTASTIC! Darius Rucker has an amazing voice live! You can check out his website by clicking here. Since every post is better with a picture… here is one of my husband and me at the concert. The picture below was taken with my point and shoot by the lady who sat in front of us. I think she got a little close!?!?! I wish I could post a few of Darius Rucker singing but thanks to my point and shoot they are terrible!!

No comments: