Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family Session Sneak Peek!

I’d like to introduce you to a wonderful family who isn’t afraid of a little rain! Meet the G Family! We scheduled their session over a month ago and crossed our fingers for perfect weather. Well, we couldn’t have been more wrong! Saturday was a cloudy, sometimes raining day! After touching base Saturday morning we decided to brave the weather. We met up downtown just as it started to pour! Thankfully most of our locations were covered so we were able to capture some wonderful pictures. Thanks G Family for letting me capture this time in your life! Enjoy the sneak peek!





I love the picture below! I’m not sure if it’s because it was Josh’s idea (boy with the green dog) or because it truly reflects my favorite style of photography. It’s very spontaneous… animals, bottles, almost as if they stopped while on a walk downtown to capture that moment of the day. Josh, thanks for telling me to stop and take the picture!

1 comment:

Son Kissed Photography said...

OH MY GOODNESS! How cute are they!?!