Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank You!

It’s hard to believe almost a month has passed since I took these pictures! I blame my lack of blogging on the fact that I disliked my blog. Thankfully, this feeling of dislike is now gone due to my new blog design. I hope you enjoy the new look as much as I do! Enough about my lack of blogging and back to the main reason for this post… a thank you.

When I decided to dive head first into the world of photography I wasn’t sure where to begin. Thanks to a new friend, who has now became a good friend, I have found my way. Thanks for all the advice, mentoring and letting me tag along on your shoots! I really appreciate all that you have done to help me! You can check out her website by clicking here: www.sonkissedphotography.com

Several weeks ago we decided to meet up to take pictures for our websites/blogs. Below I’ve posted a few I took of Kristen. You can see the pictures she took of me on my website and in the about me and header sections of this blog.




1 comment:

Son Kissed Photography said...

Aw, you are so welcome! This has benefited me more than you know.